Tuesday 5 August 2014

Free E-book Anyone?

          Hello everyone it's me again. I've been away for a bit trying different methods and approaches for working at home and actually making a decent income, not living of ramen and kraft dinner (so far to success I think, *cheers*). I've also been toying with the idea of writing a E-book and posting it in here (for free obviously, there's enough rip of E-books on the Internet already). The question is what should it be on. Now I obviously would like it to pertain to what this site is about but what do you (my readers) want to hear about?. more methods to make a income online?, better ways to make a small income online?.
         Well here's's your chance I've tried what I think is almost everything on the interwebs to make money so I feel like I know what works and what doesn't. So leave a comment with a backlink or without I dont care and tell me what would you like to read or know more about.

No comments:

Popular Posts